10 EASY STEPS TO MAKE A GIRL LIKE YOU AGAIN


Did a girl like you for a while before she started to ignore you? Find out how to get a girl to like you again by playing your cards right this time.

Have you been exchanging glances with a girl who seems to be interested in you?

Life can seem perfect when the girl you have a crush on likes you back.

And it can feel even better when you start talking to her and see that she likes you back.

But what do you do if she starts ignoring you for no apparent reason?

Or worse, what would you do if she tells you that she doesn’t like you back and never will?

Well, I’ve been there.

How to get a girl to like you again


Before we go into details, let me share an experience of mine so you know you’re not alone.

Not too long ago, I was crazy about a girl who worked with me in the same workplace.

I didn’t know her yet, but she used to catch me staring at her now and then.

Eventually, I managed to strike a conversation by becoming her friend and things were just perfect.

She always knew I liked her. And she knew I loved talking to her for hours, especially when we both had some time to spare in between work. She liked talking to me too.

Soon, we were both going out for dinners and movies, and we used to feel an electric chemistry between us.

I made it rather obvious that I liked her. And each time I asked her out, she would laugh about it or slap me playfully on my cheek. It all seemed so perfect. She was playing hard to get and I loved the chase.

The weeks turned into months and we got closer with each other. We used to talk late into the night, and occasionally I was even able to sneak in a few kisses and cuddles after a romantic date with a bit of persuasion.

She even told me she loved me back a few times. But she never accepted my proposal to date each other. Weird, right?

One fine day, all of a sudden, things just changed. Just like that, she seemed too busy to meet me or hang out with me. She would snap at me now and then, and eventually, one eventful day, when I asked her to start dating me, she rudely told me that she could never love me back and has only ever looked at me as a friend, and nothing more. And to beat that, she asked me to stop harassing her all the time.

Well, I was heartbroken. But more than that, I was confused. I thought it was all going so well.

I thought she loved me. She did say so herself many times.

What matters here is the fact that I had to accept defeat. I knew I had lost her. She didn’t want me. It was all over as abruptly as it all began.

How to turn things around in your favor

I’m sure you’ve been there too.

And if you’re wondering how to get a girl to like you again after she’s snubbed you, well, there’s still hope if you want to take that chance.

Here are ten things you can do to get the girl to like you again. As long as you play it safe and slow, it’ll almost always work in your favor. I know it worked for me!

#1 What went wrong the first time. Understand where you went wrong the first time around. Almost always, you may have suffocated her with your love or made yourself seem too easy to get for her. There’s a thin line between pleasing the one you love and behaving like her servant. Don’t cross that line and lose any self respect you may have.

#2 Give her space. Okay, so she’s chosen to give you up. It sucks, but almost all the time, it’s because she doesn’t value you or think you deserve her respect. So stay away from her for your own good. Give her space, even ignore her for a few months so her respect for you can build up. If you pursue her now, she’ll treat you like a stray dog.

#3 Impress her from a distance. Be a great guy. Let her realize what she’s missing out on. Don’t behave like you’re depressed or broken hearted. She’s not in love with you to feel sorry for you. She’ll only think you’re weak. Instead, have fun. Be the cynosure of your workplace and enjoy yourself. You’ll make her secretly want your attention and company again.

#4 Let her know you’re still interested discreetly. She knows you like her a lot, and that’s the only reason she feels so confident to throw you around. She may like you too, but she may be forced to treat you badly to get the message across that she doesn’t want to date you. So make it appear like you’re not interested in her. Look at her now and then, but look away just as she looks at you. Be very subtle and never be obvious while doing this. Make her wonder if you’re still interested in her, and never let her know for certain that you’re stealing stares.

#5 Be proud and have an ego. Don’t ever ask her out again after that conversation when she snapped at you. Don’t write sentimental love letters or emails asking for forgiveness. She’ll only take you more lightly. Respect yourself and keep your distance. Talk to her if you must on a friendly basis, but keep the conversation short and always make her want more.

#6 Don’t be sweet with her. Make her miss that guy who used to flirt with her and sweet talk her. She threw you out, so make her regret that decision. Don’t behave rudely with her, instead speak pleasantly but never flirt even if she tries to flirt with you. Remember, your objective is to make it appear like you’re completely over her so she can regret her decision.

#7 Make her miss you and want you. Eventually, both of you may get along on friendly terms. But avoid spending too much time with her. Even if you’re having a great conversation with her, excuse yourself and walk away like you’re busy. Unless she likes you again, she shouldn’t be getting the privileges of your past behavior.

#8 Make her jealous. But don’t make it obvious. Flirt with other girls or give them a lot of attention. Even if she tries to resist, she can’t help but get annoyed with you for ignoring her. The more you ignore her, the more she’ll want your attention. Even if she flirts with other guys, don’t let it bother you. It’s her way of trying to hurt you.

#9 Is she warming up to you? Do you ever catch her staring at you? Does she seem to take an interest in you? You can’t really make a move on her unless she’s getting attracted to you. Or all these earlier steps would be worthless. Try to find out if she’s interested in you again through her behavior. If you’ve played the earlier moves right, you may see that she’d try to get closer to you or have longer conversations with you.

#10 Ask her out again. If you’re convinced that she may like you back, or if you feel like she’s warmed up to you after a while, see if you can get some alone time with her. Don’t cold shoulder her anymore, instead flirt with her and see if she reciprocates. At a happy moment, cross your fingers and casually ask her if she would like to go out with you after work.

If you’ve played these ten moves right, there’s a good chance she could desire you again. It’s a risky move, but it’s the best way to get a girl to like you again.

If you’re trying to figure out how to get a girl to like you again, this is ideally the best approach. Try it, it’s safe and you can always back away if you feel like she’s not warming up to you. And if it does work, well, I told you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
Comment or write to us at help.bookofdistraction@gmail.com

Thank You!

Loves,
www.bookofdistraction.blogspot.com

My Beautiful Distraction

free counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...